- What better way to celebrate a summer long weekend than with a cold drink from Tims? This coming weekend, Tim Hortons is inviting guests who are enjoying the waters of Lake Scugog in Ontario to visit the first-ever Tims Boat-Thru and taste a new summer beverage from Tims.
- The Tims Boat-Thru will be serving a selection of FREE cold beverages from the Tim Hortons summer drink lineup including: Caramel Toffee Cold Brew, Vanilla Iced Latte, and Blackberry Yuzu and Orange Ginger Sparkling Quenchers.*
- The Tims Boat-Thru will be open on Aug. 5 and Aug. 6 at the Beacon Marina near Port Perry, Ont., from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Various watercraft are welcome to pull up to the Tims Boat-Thru, including motorized boats, canoes, kayaks or even paddleboards!
Buoy, oh buoy, something cool, unique and refreshing is coming to Ontario's Lake Scugog this August long weekend – the first-ever Tims Boat-Thru!
On Saturday, Aug. 5 and Sunday, Aug. 6, Tim Hortons will offer sailors, boaters and paddlers the chance to enjoy a selection of delicious summer beverages from Tims for free* – without having to dock – at the Tims Boat-Thru.
"The summertime Tims Run is an iconic Canadian tradition that's a must-do when you're gathering with family and friends. Our summers fly by so quickly and Canadians savour every moment of their long weekends – so we thought why not open our first-ever Tims Boat-Thru so our guests on Lake Scugog don't miss a minute on the water," says Hope Bagozzi, Chief Marketing Officer for Tim Hortons.
"There's no better way to beat the heat this long weekend and all summer long than by enjoying one of our refreshing summer beverages."
Here's the menu at the Tims Boat-Thru:
- Sparkling Quenchers, made with the perfect blend of fruity flavours and sparkling water. These new Quenchers make for a light, bubbly and delicious drink, and are available in two refreshing options: Blackberry Yuzu and Orange Ginger.
- Caramel Toffee Cold Brew. Steeped for 16 hours for a smooth and velvety taste, Tims Cold Brew is paired with Caramel Toffee syrup and topped with espresso-infused cold foam for the perfect mix of richness, sweetness and creaminess.
- Vanilla Iced Latte. Change up your go-to espresso order by adding ice, a hint of vanilla and your choice of milk, cream, or an oat or almond beverage.
The Tims Boat-Thru will be open this Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and can be found at the Beacon Marina (at 3 Marina Drive) in Caesarea, Ont., just minutes from Port Perry.
*Maximum of six beverages per boat.